Thursday, June 28, 2007

Once a Panther, Always a Panther

I am sure a lot of you, like myself, will be sad if the blog ends. I would love to see it continue, and it can as long as I have info to post. Our most recent update comes from Sarah Trattler Clifton.

Sarah writes:

Once a panther always a panther...I attended college in Boca Raton,Fl. and graduate school in Miami where I was once again, a panther alumni. I taught mathematics at a few colleges in the S. Florida area until the fateful weekend of our ten year reunion. Two days after our champagne brunch at the House of Blues, I visited a college campus close to New Orleans (HINT: green & gold). I immediately accepted a teaching position...I'm not sure if this decision was a result of inebriation or inspiration! Nevertheless, I moved from Ft. Lauderdale back to Louisiana within two weeks of our ten year reunion. Additionally, I have been teaching aerobics for the past 20 years and currently reside in Mandeville with my twelve year old daughter. I love Louisiana but must admit I really do miss the South Florida area and visit it regularly.

The pic attached is from our first trip w/the dance team to Disney World for UDA national competition. We have accompanied the team twice yet, my daughter still shows absolutely no interest in dance. I think the recent reunion pics will clearly show this does not come from my side of the family!

Sarah Trattler Clifton
Please keep your updates coming. Even now that the reunion is over, we still want to know all about you. I know we have many faithful readers who have not sent in updates. You know I know who you are!!!!!!!

Hope you all received your reunion surprise by now. Be sure to view it and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great as always, I hate that I missed the reunion. Take care--thinking of you!!

Becky

Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home