Monday, June 18, 2007

The Next One

Here are more recent photos of Michelle Fields Pierce and her family. She wrote to us last summer (click here) and wanted to share newer pictures with us. I heard from Michelle at the beginning of last week. She already had the skinny on the weekend from Monica Lloyd Maggio.

I don't think Michelle will be missing the next one!!!! We missed you, Michelle!!! I know Lauren and I were both asked where you were???????

The next one will be in FIVE years....ten is too far away. Just think how old our kids will be if we were to wait ten years. Reed would be 18! Ryan 16! Hallie 11 and out of diapers! I may be too old and broke to have fun.

I think everyone is enjoying the slide show...........not that they have all posted a testament about their fun weekend. Everyone can see it in our faces. If you have not seen the slide shows, you don't want to miss them.

Friday Night's Slide Show and Saturday Night's Slide Show That is only a fraction of the pictures that were taken!!! We can't share everything!!
I have some more photos to post to the blog so check back often. I am staying EXTREMELY busy during every free minute working on something for those who attended. I can't wait to share it with you! .....................Kenny can't wait either. God Bless him!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my fingers crossed that you and Teri Wilkerson would attend, but that wasn't possible. I miss you so much. You look wonderful as always. Please contact me: lisamcappel@belsouth.net
985-774-7749

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
I agree with Lisa you look great. Your son is adorable. I hope to hear from you--my e mail is rebecca.lee.lowe@su.army.mil.
Take care.
Becky

Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa and Becky,
if you happen to read this, I've tried emailing you both and receive "undeliverable" messages back. Try emailing me when you have time:
mpierce04@verizon.net
would love to catch up
Best Regards,
Michelle

Friday, November 16, 2007 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home