Sunday, June 24, 2007

Reunion Keepsakes

One of the reunion keepsakes is a directory/program with addresses, updates, and photos of the classmates that submitted current information. Kathi worked long hours on this and it showed.....it is a wonderful colored program. Robert Gunn designed the cover using the yearbooks of our four years at NHS.....very cleaver!!
Kathi is going to have this available on John Lee's ftp site for you. If you have not heard from Kathi via email on how to view it, please email her at kenelms@bellsouth.net for directions.
Also, if you received a CD (another treasure) from the reunion and have not yet viewed it, DO SO NOW! It is a slide show that Jason Scarabin worked on of our time at NHS. He also worked long hours on this and did a GREAT job. But be aware, you will laugh as well as cry if you have not done so already.
This weekend I put in the mail (for all those that attended the reunion) another special keepsake surprise. You should be receiving it within the week or two depending where you are. I hope you will enjoy it.
SHS had their reunion this weekend. I had the pleasure of checking them in at the door along with Colleen Holmes Neeley and Melissa Williams Coullier(sp??) both SHS of 86. It was great seeing all of our SHS friends. Look for reunion updates on their site..........linked in the right hand margin. I saw a lot of your friends from Clearwood those you who went to Clearwood. They enjoyed seeing you on our slide shows.
Also check out NHS Class of 1988 blog site linked in the right margin. The best of luck to them with their planning. It looks like they are off to a great start!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rami said...

Okay, I have received word that the surprise has arrived at the Cappel home. You should be getting yours soon. Hope you enjoy it!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say kudos to all for the hard work that was put in to make all of this happen. Not only was the weekend a great success, but the many things I have to take away from that weekend will always be treasured. Rami, received your surprise, awesome. Par for the course, with Jasons' great disk, and the NHS info book, everything has been very well put together and fantastic quality, once again thanks. Although, I think I would have rathered a few of those pictures not be published, but, I wasn't the only one "letting my hair down" so to speak. It's funny how, as time goes on, some things just do not seem all that important anymore. I had a great time. Hope to see you guys at the 25th. Winnie Robertson Rispoli

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rami said...

Wow! The surprise has made it to California already. Jason received his on Wed. So hopefully the rest of you have gotten yours by now as well. If you have not received it by next week, let me know and I'll see about sending you another one.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger John H. Lee said...

I got mine on Thursday. It's AWESOME!!! Thanks so much Rami for putting it together! I'm keeping it in my laptop. ;-)

-John Lee

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to tell you guys how great it is to look at the fun you had!! I hate I could not be there, THANKS for the blog, Rami. Take care--I will BE there in 5 years.
Becky

Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home