Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still Up to Their Funny Business After All These Years

If you knew these two in school you know they were always doing funny and wild things together. Well Beth (on the right) moved away our Freshman year and then our Junior year, Becky (left) moved away. I don't think they have even been in touch with each other since Beth moved. But as you can see below, they picked up right were they left off..............I am surprised the psychic did not run right out Jackson Square into the St. Louis Cathedral when she had these two in her chair. Kinda make you wonder if she is really a psychic??????? Just kidding!! They were always having fun where ever they went and it was great to see that great things never change.

I think I am having a vision. I am! It is you sending us your testament............ nhsclassof87reunion@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great watching old friends reunite after so many years. They had a spectacular time. Well, except for the Acme Oyster House fiasco. I believe they left their "Southern Hospitality" in the French Quarter somewhere.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know what the fortune teller said!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home